Saturday, April 17, 2010

Trixie Scraps April Releases

So I’m finally getting back with Trixie Scraps newest releases.
a close up of the papers:

and a great Wordart Add-on
 

And very cool grunged up Glitter Papers Add-on

And a 4 pack of templates

Or you can get it all as a bundle.

Here’s a hybrid card I made (don’t look sis! hehe)

And next a lovely collab of Trixie Scraps and Litabells Designs

a close up of the papers:

And a second hybrid card I made:

I just love that I added color to inside, makes it look so professional, like a store bought card (I mean.) 

**Edit: Oops, I completely forgot the latest!**

Sunday Afternoon is great collab by Trixie Scraps and Sarah Bennett.

Here’s a little gift card wallet I made
with a freebie from PixelGeek Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.