Monday, April 5, 2010

Trixie Scrap Stars Hybrid Monday

Hello all!  Hope you had a great Easter, it was a quiet day here.  Hubs had to be out of town for work so things were pretty laid back.  We had the baskets and egg hunt, but it was rainy overnight so EB was kind enough to hide the eggs in the house this year.  My oldest has gotten into the Harry Potter books and so we’ve been watching the movies, I love the books, the movies, eeh, not so much.
Overall a nice relaxing day though.

I wanted to tell you about a little tutorial I wrote up on the
Trixie Scrap Stars blog about the tic-tac-toe board I made.

Using Trixie Scraps Sk8ter Boy kit:

Okay, see you over there!

Thanks for stopping by.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.