Please stop by and see it all before it ends Midnight eastern time on Monday, Nov 30.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Hello All!! I have a new release coming out today that I’m super excited about.
I especially love this one because it’s the perfect size for a gift card and maybe a couple sweets.
I made these with scrapbook cardstock papers.
Left: Constellation by Studio Calico
Right: Disney’s Frozen page kit by ek success
And this one with a kit from Nit Wit Collections, “Festive Floral”.
Download includes layered files in PSD and TIFF. Additional PNG and PDF formats included too. Can be cut directly onto cardstock (by hand) or with a cutting machine. Cutting files in SVG and DXF format for use with digital cutting machines.
This template was previously available as part of "I Like Big Books" Collab Add-on FWP from Scrap Orchard during DSD 2015. Please check your stash before purchasing.
And as always for the first week, this is available at 20% off!!
Before I forget the Hybrid Challenge is happening right now at Scrap Orchard. You can pick up this template, for free, and join us!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Hybriding!!
Thursday, October 15, 2015
I love this time of year! The decorations and scrap supplies are so fun, and here are a few things you’ll hopefully add to that list.
And Tonya knocked it out of the park with more projects.
And now’s the time to be honest. You won’t find these in this week’s Fresh Fruit, because I forgot to advertise them, but I have marked them down to Fresh Fruit prices. So you can get these all for –20% for the next week.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
These super fun photobooth props are essential for get togethers.
Here are a few I made up for use at a friend’s wedding reception.
(previously part of the Red Nose Charity Collab, please check your files before purchasing.)
Also I’m re-releasing my Monster puppet. This was available as a hybrid challenge in the SO forum not to long ago and if you missed it here’s your chance.
Here’s what my CT ladies and the SO Hybrid Bees did with it:
I knew he was a cutie, but I was absolutely thrilled when I saw that the CT ladies included their kiddos in the process!!
Don’t forget Fresh Fruit is always 20% off the first week!!
Oh almost forgot, next week’s release will get your Halloween hybrids off to witching good start!! ;)
Thank you so much and Happy Hybriding everyone!!
Friday, June 26, 2015
Hello Everyone!! I hope your summer is treating you well. School hasn’t been out long and Mother Nature has decided to smile on Minnesota so all is right in the world here.
Speaking of great things, did you see that the rules and information has been posted for Scrap Orchard’s Iron Scrapper?!?!
I can’t wait till y’all see what the designers have created for this super fun event and the prizes, oh my goodness, you won’t believe it!!
Speaking of creations, I’ve refreshed some previous releases and rearranged them and created some new things to fit with them and as an added bonus you can get these all with an extra goodie at check out!!
Here we go….
When you purchase Card Fronts: Oh My Stars you’ll get Pocket Cuts: Oh My Stars FREE!! No coupon needed it magically goes in your cart. The Instalife size are great for square card fronts too!
Is 3x4 your preferred format? I’ve got those too! When you purchase Pocket Cuts: Stars and Stripes 3x4 you’ll get Pocket Cuts: Oh My Stars 3x4 FREE!!
How about 4x6? Here they are.
And finally when you purchase Pocket Cuts: Stars and Stripes 4x6 you’ll get Pocket Cuts: Oh My Stars 4x6 FREE!!
The Free With Purchase (FWP) is available this week only! Promotion ends July 2, 2015.
Oh, did I mention that everything is 20%!!!!
Here are few things I’ve created with these cutting files.
Can’t wait to see what you make! Thanks for stopping by, till next time, Happy Hybriding!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Hello everyone! It’s time, I can’t put it off any longer…. I’m having a Creative Team Call!!!
Who am I looking for:
Scrappers of ALL kinds!!!
- art journaler
What I need you to do:
- to use my products in your everyday layouts, pages, art journals, pockets, cards or wherever.
- test out new products no one else has!
- work with new releases, 2-3 per month.
- post your layouts/project photos
- in your favorite gallery(s),
- the scrap orchard gallery
- on social media, such as instagram, fb groups, my fb page.
What you get:
- access to my store at Scrap Orchard
- your memory keeping done your way
What I get:
- photos of your projects or digital layouts (saved for web) to promote my products.
How to apply:
send me an email to: sandypiecreations at gmail.com
CT call - in the subject with this info,
- your name
- best gallery
- current teams
- preferred scrap style
- a little about you, what should I know about you?
A few notes:
- I'm looking for scrappers, all kinds of scrappers!!!
- To work with new releases, 2-3 per month. New releases normally will be posted with about a week’s notice to prepare and photograph your layout/project.
- Preference given to peeps that know how to use their digital cutting machine. Projects will be supplied with cut files in SVG, DXF and PNG formats.
- PAPER SCRAPPERS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!
- Digi scrappers that can work my products (ie: pocket scrap cards) into their layouts are very welcome to apply.
- Never been on a creative team like this before? That’s ok!! I’ve never managed a creative team either so we’ll work together! ;)
- Not a Scrap Orchard customer? Hmmm, well, as much as I’d like you be one, I can understand, sorta. To post in the SO gallery digital products must contain 75% SO products, my templates only count as 25%. I only do hybrid templates, I do no create digital papers/kits. But that said, I still need to get the word out on my products, so I will absolutely consider applications from outside the SO Community.
Need to double check my style fits yours? Here’s my store link.
Send those emails in now, call ends June 25, 2015. I will notify all applicants by July 1, with my decisions.
Thank you all so much and I can’t wait to get to read your emails!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Welcome to my first blog hop as an Orchard Girl!!
I know I’m probably new to a lot of you, thank you for stopping by!! I hope you’ll consider signing up for my newsletter.
The freebie is at the end of this post, please give me a moment to remind you of all the super fun stuff going on in the Scrap Orchard forum for iNSD.
Time for Farmer’s Market!!! Here’s little peek of what I have in the store for just $1, this weekend only!!
The Farmer’s Market runs April 30 – May 3rd, 2015.
That’s for looking….. here’s the freebie, as promised! Remember the downloads are only available through May 3rd, 2015.
Below it is the list of participating designers, just in case you get lost.
download has expired
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
1. WendyBird Designs
2. Laura Banasiak Digital Designs
3. Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
4. Hat of Bunny
5. SandyPie Creations >>>you are here!!<<<
6. Etc by Danyale
7. Chelle's Creations
8. Kristin Aagard Designs
9. Down This Road Designs
10. La Belle Vie Designs
11. Createwings Designs
12. Red Ivy Design
Thank you for stopping by!! Have a great iNSD weekend!!