Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trixie Scraps Speed Scrap

The Darling of Trixie Scraps, is hosting a Speed Scrap!!!

Yah!  I love her speed scraps, unlike some speed scraps I’ve attended in the past Tracy gets what I think is the best part of a speed scrap, which is to stretch your mind and trust the hostess to lead you to creating something you might not have created on your own.  I’ve have learned sooo much from speed scraps that challenge my normal style.  The biggest is that I have done different styles and still have a page that looks like something I’d make and want to keep!  (Very important in blind challenges like these, you don’t know what you’re going to end up with in the end.)  And also it ramped up my confidence to keep trying new things and advancing my abilities. 
(You know they call them Speed Scrap Challenges for a reason.)

Oh….. did I say you don’t always know what you’ll end up with after some challenges, well dear readers this one challenge I know what I’ll end up with afterward, this:

Ta-daaaa!  How much better can it get that that?  New ideas and super freebies from Trixie Scraps, it just doesn’t get any better than that!  I hope to see you there!  I’ll have more details when we get a little closer, there aren’t any links in the ScrapMatters forum yet, but I’ll try to let you know as soon as I find something out.  But feel free to wonder through ScrapMatters anytime, it’s a super nice community with great things going on over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.