Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scrapper’s Delights Challenges thru April 15

Well I’ve eluded enough times, well this time I’m really going to tell you about them…. so here we goooooo!
(All images are linked to the challenge thread in the forum.)

Come join us each month in challenges designed to encourage your creativity and show off your personal style, while building friendships in our brand new forum.  Our generous point system will have you earning free kits (full size!) in no time.  And most challenges include freebies to get you started!

Now how can you pass that up?

All the challenges at Scrapper’s Delights run from the 15th to the 15th of each month.  Yeah we’re a little different, what can I say? 
Our desktop challenge include this fun little calendar png, free!!!
It’s also the font we used in our Font Challenge this month…

A super cute little font free from Kevin and Amanda.


And this month, the super cute Word Art made by Lady Janice of Scrapper’s Delights another super freebie!!


And this is one of my favorites because it really is a challenge,
pick from the choices and I’ll PM you a list of what your layout must contain.  It’s even double points!!!


And these last two are special because they are all about YOU!  Challenges to get your journaling skills going and your pages full of your memories, because isn’t that what this is all about??

I know Bucket list is kind of morbid, but hey think of it as a dream list…I’ve already made mine:

(Click image for full credits)
 
And last but certainly not least, the Card Challenge….

Again, we’ll even supply you with the template.

Here’s my card:

(Click image for full credits)

So sorry for such a long post, but I’m just so excited about the community we are buildling over at Scrapper’s Delights,
I’d love it if you could stop by and see us!!

Hope to see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.