Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brownie Scraps Survivor & Template Freebie

Hello all!

Just stopping in real quick to let ya’ll know about the template freebie
I’ve made for  “Brownie Scraps Survivor.”

  

Here’s a closer peek at the layout I made it from, one of my favorites:
Made with Melly Scraps Animal Skins (and a few other MS things too,
click on image for full list of credits please.)

 

And I gotta say I love the flowers peeking out from behind the pictures,
I really surprised myself with that one.  
If you are interested in downloading the freebie template (and I hope you are)
just click on the image below it will take you to the linked gallery page at Brownie Scraps
(and you can check out all the other great freebie entries too!)


or click here to go to page with link

By Friday I should have links to my 1st collab! 
Week One’s Survivor Challenge has teamed us up to create a full kit with our “island mates” the color palette is coming together and I’m excited to see how it will all come together all my team mates have great ideas!!

Go Team Brown!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  See you again real soon!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.