Thursday, August 5, 2010

Brownie Scraps Survivor kit available now!!

Hello everyone!   First thank you to everyone that voted, we won!!

Yay Team Brown!!

Second, the kits from week one are ready!!  Everyone was assigned a portion, I was given:

Three solid papers, and one each:  frame, word art,  ric rac, flower, button and metallic object.  All items were made with no CU and windows standard fonts.  Whew!  That was tough, but I think I did well. 

First, here’s my portion:

Here’s my whole team’s preview:

To download the kit go to Brownie Scraps gallery, (links are in the preview description) and while you’re there if you could please leave my teammates a little love too?  I will have an add on kit soon, so stay tuned for that.

Thanks so much!  Talk to you again soon!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.