Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Release – Mini Book Box

Hello All!! I have a new release coming out today that I’m super excited about.

SO_2013_ILBB_MBB-copy 
I created this Mini Book Box for the DSD FWP Add on “I Like Big Books” Collab. Now that DSD is over it’s available as a stand alone purchase. (Although the whole kit was super cute!)

I especially love this one because it’s the perfect size for a gift card and maybe a couple sweets.

2015-09-13 16.13.31

I made these with scrapbook cardstock papers.
Left: Constellation by Studio Calico
Right: Disney’s Frozen page kit by ek success

2015-11-10 15.03.04

And this one with a kit from Nit Wit Collections, “Festive Floral”.

SPC_NWFestiveFloral

Download includes layered files in PSD and TIFF. Additional PNG and PDF formats included too. Can be cut directly onto cardstock (by hand) or with a cutting machine. Cutting files in SVG and DXF format for use with digital cutting machines.

This template was previously available as part of "I Like Big Books" Collab Add-on FWP from Scrap Orchard during DSD 2015. Please check your stash before purchasing.

And as always for the first week, this is available at 20% off!!

Before I forget the Hybrid Challenge is happening right now at Scrap Orchard. You can pick up this template, for free, and join us!

SO_2013_CoffeeSingle-copy

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Hybriding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.