Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Store Closing Sale at GingerScraps

Hey Everyone!! I wanted to give y’all one last chance to pick up if there was anything you wanted to pick up from my store at GingerScraps.

Retiring products are 60% off!!

ClosingSale

I have a lot to be thankful for. Being a part of GingerScraps is one of them. I've had a place to work, fine tune what I really love to do, and meet some wonderful people.

 
Part of that change is moving away from GingerScraps to somewhere new. And during that move the kits and most of the Buffet pieces I've made are not coming with. So I'm retiring them at fantastic savings just for you all!!

The sale ends when my store closes on April 30th.

Thank you to everyone that came out to GingerScraps to support me. I will be back soon with a new store announcement and iNSD information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.