Friday, February 14, 2014

Game of Love, New Release & FWP offer

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine’s Day!

Sorry I’m so late with this today, I’ve had a busy day. My car got stuck in the street right out front of my house taking my youngest to the bus stop. We live on a bit of a hill and they didn’t plow very well after the 6” of snow we got last night so there I was stuck. Luckily the bus stop is only a block up and over, but with –7 temps this morning, it was a chilly walk. Eventually we ending up turning the van around, like a 3 point turn, but this time a 20 point turn and going around the block. Seems silly now, but at the time I was very upset. But we had a nice Valentine’s breakfast out and some window shopping after.

I wanted to share with you my latest kit. I was inspired to create a new kit, Game of Love, based on this quote, “Love is game two can play, and both win.”

Here it is:




A closer look at the papers:

And check out these slighty grungy solids….

And not content with one alpha, I made two.

The kit is 30% off through Thursday, Feb 20th. Everything I’ve shown you so far for only $3.50!!!  But wait there’s more….

The journal cards, cause I love some pocket scrapping! And they’re great little spots for journaling in a regular digi layout too.

They’re on sale 30% off through Thursday also. OR….

Get them FREE with the purchase of the Game of Love kit!!

Make sure you have both products in your cart and use offer code: FREEspc_GoL14

Here’s some inspiration from the GingerBread Girls and myself.

Em

Melly

Judy

me

Before I forget, the Hybrid Challenge is up, get this template free!

You can easily take out the Valentine’s references and fill in with names and dates etc. Lots that could be done with this still.

And my heart card is in the store too. Includes cutting files. Something else that could easily be used to all year round depending on what kit you decorate it with.

Ok, I think that’s enough for me today. Thank you all for reading this far. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.