Friday, November 20, 2009

This Is Me by Melly Scraps

Had a great time working with this one.  Melly nailed it perfectly:

"This HUGE "all about me" kit contains everything you need to scrap YOU - perfect for keeping a personal journal."

And so that’s exactly what I did….

Okay how about one more, tonight Melly hosted a speed scrap, unfortunately I forgot to post the ad, but here’s the result of tonight’s fun:

Click on pictures for full credits.

Can I just show you a few more of the fantastic things Melly has?? Good!

Here’s ICING, my favorite the one that got me hooked on Melly’s work.

Candy Cornucopia, a great Halloween kit.

Army Brats, let me just tell you not just for Army Brats, being an Air Force Brat myself and my son too, I had no problem using this for AF.

And last but not least, I’ll be using this one a lot, Ante Up.

Well I think that’s all the Melly I have for now, hope you enjoyed them and you’ll go check her out, all the products are linked to her store.  The ladies at Digi Scraps Drive-In are hosting some new great challenges if you have some time check those out too!

I’ll see you again soon with Redju’s new kits, Golden Glow and Dreamy Winter.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.