Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week Two!

Well I squeaked by to make it into Week Two of the SAS-y Lady Competition.  This weeks kit was to based on a color that was a dark pink (BA3175, for those playing at home.)  And the theme Best Friends.  Well, I made my take about Military Families.  Here’s what I came up with….

There are a few extra elements in the picture because well, I forgot what I was doing and put too many things in the preview, but was running out of time and so I had to scramble to reupload to 4shared so the preview didn’t get adjusted.  The add-ons will be up tomorrow for you to download, I’ve run out of time this afternoon and need to go vote in the local primaries, start dinner then I will be back to put it all together for your downloading pleasure.  So please stop by tomorrow for that. 

But first, don’t forget to vote for your favorite designs, polls are open now at: VOTE SAS. 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.